Spanish for CSEC
SPANISH COURSE FOR CSEC
- One year duration course for students in Form 5 (Intensive)
- Two-year duration course for students in Form 4 (Standard)
- Approximate length of 3 months (a school term) to advance to the next level.
- Beginners (A1) to Lower intermediate (B1)
- Once per week / 90 min. per class
- Starts every September on a Saturday or a week day, according to our school’s time table planning.
- Groups 5-10 students
- Mini groups 3-4 students
- Semi-private 2 students
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for local/resident students in Forms 4 -5 of secondary school in St. Vincent and the Grenadines who are going to sit the CXC’s Spanish Regional CSEC.
What does this course include?
- Regular assessments
- Language lab usage (guided learning)
- Internet access (Wi-Fi) (controlled)