English For Children
ENGLISH FOR CHILDREN (for residents) coming soon
- 20 hour courses
- Approximate length of 3 months to advance to the next level
- Beginners (A1) to Basic (A2)
- Twice per week/55 min. per class
- Starts every Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday, according to our school’s schedule
- Groups 5- 10 students
- Mini-group 3-4
Who is this course for?
This course is for children from 6 to 12 years who reside in St. Vincent with their parents/guardians and have a need for learning English as a second language.
Our English courses for children consider their interests and include the use of technology in the classroom which the children love. Our classes focus on developing the skills of speaking, listening, writing and reading, as well as the practice of pronunciation in a fun and active way to always keep a high motivation among the children while they learn the language.
What does this course include?
- Regular assessments
- Language lab usage (guided learning)
- Internet access (Wi-Fi) (controlled)
- End of course certificate (participation or completion – subject to attendance and grade at the end of the course)