English For Teenagers
ENGLISH FOR TEENAGERS (for residents) coming soon
- 20-40 hrs courses
- Approximate length of 3 months to advance to the next level
- Beginners (A1) to Lower intermediate (B1)
- Twice per week / 90 min. per class
- Starts every Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday, according to our school’s schedule
- Groups 5-10 students
- Mini groups 3-4 students
- Semi-private 2 students
Who is this course for?
This course is for teenagers from 13 to 17 years who reside in St. Vincent with their parents/guardians and have a need for learning English as a second language.
Our English courses for teens consider their interests and include the use of technology in the classroom and tons of interactive activities and projects. Our classes focus on developing the skills of speaking, listening, writing and reading, as well as the practice of pronunciation in a fun and active way to always keep a high motivation among the students between 13 and 17 years old while they learn the language.
What does this course include?
- Regular assessments
- Language lab usage (guided learning)
- Internet access (Wi-Fi) (controlled)
- End of course certificate (participation or completion – subject to attendance and grade at the end of the course)